Assist in the day to day functions in the Accounts Receivable Department including but not limited to collections of past due accounts, posting daily cash receipts, analysis and resolution of sales and payment discrepancies and invoicing and billing special orders and catering.
Key Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- 20% – Collection of Past Due Accounts
- Monitor aged receivable reports and initiate collection efforts. Communicate collection issues to appropriate internal and external personnel
- 15% – Accounts Receivable Cash Posting
- Review and post cash receipts on a daily basis
- 35% – Analysis and Resolution of Payment Discrepancies
- Review and analyze payment discrepancies including reviewing pricing and quantity information, EDI error reports, and other documentation in order to resolve payment disputes. Communicate analysis findings to appropriate internal and/or external personnel for resolution.
- 10% – Invoicing and Billing of Special Orders
- Correspond with franchisees and locations to determine details of special orders and catering orders. Generate and issue special order and catering invoices.
- 15% – Responding to Franchisee Inquiries
- Review and respond to franchisee questions and issues.
- 5% Other essential duties
- Other duties related to Accounting Department responsibilities, as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years or more years of experience in Accounts Receivable
- Excellent Microsoft Office Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be a team player and able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Be detail oriented and possess excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to think through and solve problems
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields
- 3 or more years of experience in Accounts Receivable
- Bilingual English/Burmese Language – Native proficiency
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Expected Working Hours
- 8am-5pm Monday through Friday
Employee Offered Benefits
AFCFC’s benefit package includes group medical, dental, and vision health benefits; basic life and AD&D, Supplemental life, flexible PTO, paid holiday, and 401k retirement plan with company match provision.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 – $21.00 per hour