This position will function as a coordinator of franchise programs and assist in the execution. This position requires attention to detail, critical thinking, vision, and creativity in carrying out duties. Responsibilities will include daily activities, short-term, and long-term projects pertaining to client and franchisee matters.
This position also requires close communication with the Division Manager and cooperation with various department personnel to ensure matters are completed accurately and on time.
- Education— Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration
- Experience—At least 2 years of office experience preferably in food industry (prepared foods background), with experience in project implementation; schedule management; communication with varying levels of authority
- Languages/skills/abilities—Fluency in English; ability to work in a fast-paced environment; quick learner; positive attitude; time-management; detail oriented; ability to approach all tasks assigned in a systematic, disciplined, accurate, and thorough manner.
Primary Job Functions (85%)
- Assist the Division Manager in reinforcing new product, promotion, and concept roll out schedule
a. Update Department project schedule per approvals and requests received
- Communicate signage needs to designers for creation, with specified deadlines.
- Ensure each team lead is fully aware of current and upcoming product, and promotion, implementations.
- Assist in the development of concept operational manuals and recipes guides
a. Follow up with participating personnel to gather the information needed
- Coordinate vital tasks required for AFC to attend industry tradeshows, in order to promote the company globally.
a. Ensure AFC’s booth is appropriately staffed during setup and for the duration of the tradeshow, while still fully supporting the field staff.
- Support the search and development of regional commissary kitchens
Other Job Functions (15%)
- Additional projects as assigned.
Employee Offered Benefits
AFCFC’s benefit package includes group medical, dental, and vision health benefits; basic life and AD&D, flexible PTO, paid holiday, and 401k retirement plan with company match provision