Advanced Fresh Concepts Franchise Corporation (AFCFC) is looking for a Project Manager under the IT Department. This position will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of company projects. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide oversight and leadership in defining, requirements gathering, managing communications with internal customer, vendors, and the end-users. Coordinate internal resources and third-party vendors to execute of projects
- Provide end-to-end project management support and engagement with regards to new technologies, solutions and systems. Manages project delivery. Execute project planning, implementation and closure for IT projects assigned
- Provide documented project plans with timelines, milestones, delivery requirements and analysis for the overall scope of projects to the customer leadership team.
- Coordinates, prepares, and submits project management reports and artifacts in accordance with delivery requirements.
- Work with client leadership teams (as applicable) to define and document the tasks for the resources assigned to client projects. Provide project management processes and procedures to augment or complement existing process/procedures from the IT projects.
- Track, coordinate, and complete assigned tasks as per the project plan and make regular updates to the plan. Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Track progress for all project deliverables in adherence to project management principles and guidelines.
- Coordinate the effort to create technical documentation as needed and defined IT leadership
- Help coordinate resolution of technical issues with project vendors.
- Learn AFC technical and business environment to effectively manage projects assigned to IT.
- Develop project scopes & objectives by involving internal teams and stakeholders to ensure technical feasibility.
- Create and maintain portfolio management dashboards and provide routine status updates
- Create and maintain internal facing project documentation.
- Perform risk management and report/escalate issues to management as needed
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years of experience in Business or Technology projects preferred
- Solid understanding of Agile Project Management is required
- Experience managing ERP, CRM, and eCommerce platforms in a Microsoft ecosystem preferred
- Experience implementing and using Smartsheet is highly preferred
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of IT Infrastructure operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Speaks with expertise and depth as related to IT infrastructure project management methods
- Demonstrated experience with Project Management Scheduling tools and reporting
- Candidates with ITIL AND project management certification/credentials will be given preference.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and relationship building experience.
Employee Offered Benefits
AFCFC’s benefit package includes group medical, dental, and vision health benefits; basic life and AD&D, flexible PTO, paid holiday, and 401k retirement plan with company match provision.
Company follows and adheres to CDC guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time