The IT Business System Analyst will be responsible for enhancing the quality of IT products and services, analyzing data to inform business decisions, and finding technological solutions to business needs, among other duties. Business Systems Analysts perform duties related to the implementation, management, maintenance, enhancement, support, and decommission of critical software systems. In addition, it will be coordinating, planning, and leading all IT projects related to business operations at AFCFC. Determine & analyze the IT/IS needs of the organization and is responsible for smooth implementation of IT programs/projects to fulfill the organization’s information systems requirements.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Liaising between the IT department and the company’s executive management.
- Acting as an information source and communicator between business branches.
- Understanding strategic business needs and plans for growth.
- Enhancing the quality of IT products and services.
- Analyzing the design of technical systems and business models.
- Utilizing IT data for business insights.
- Analyzing business needs & improves systems by studying current system practices and IT modification design
- Sourcing and implementing new business technology.
- Finding technological solutions to business requirements.
- Producing reports on application development and implementation.
- Analyzing data to inform business decisions.
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders & teams across the company to develop solutions for IT needs
- Manage & Coordinate third parties’ vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
- Other duties as assigned by direct Manager
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or a related field, and relevant work experience.
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, CRM, Intranet
- 5 years of experience working in IT operations
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
Torrance Location: Not Remote Work