AFC Franchise Corp. has an immediate opening position for a full-time IT User Support Technician for the Rancho Dominguez location.
The ideal candidate should have experience providing technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware and respond to those queries either in person or over the phone or emails.
The preferred candidate will be able to multitask, work well under pressure with great attention to detail, and be customer service oriented.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Providing hands on support, when necessary, to identify, troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and network related problems experienced by end users. (End-user support/basic troubleshooting: PCs/laptops, printers, Wi-Fi/network connection)
- Setup and deploy PCs/laptops/Cell phones for new employees
- Run support desk ticket reports and maintain the ticket database
- Take initiative when addressing level 1 support requests
- Support in-house IT system development projects in terms of IT infrastructure/network/security
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or engineering or related field, preferred
- At least 1 year professional experience in IT support technical role
- Experience in hardware and software installation and configuration
- Experience with Windows/iOS systems
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Be cordial/punctual in their support service
- Be able to respond pro-actively, speedy and flexibly
- Must be a team player (Strong desire to work in a team environment)
- Must have good communication skills, oral and written
- Attention to detail, ability to balance multiple projects and strong time
Employee Offered Benefits
AFCFC’s benefit package includes group medical, dental, and vision health benefits, basic life and AD&D, flexible PTO, paid holiday, and 401k retirement plan with company match provision