This position will work primarily at AFC Headquarters as an assistant of Labeling Assistant Manager.
Primary Job Functions
- Maintain AFC database.
- Ensure Item/Price/UPC accuracy and integrity.
- Monitor EDI activity for applicable accounts
- Update product lists on AFC’s database.
- Tablet training /programming.
- Train end users on tablet system
- Set up user login credentials.
- Ensure ingredient disclosure accuracy on label printouts.
- Programming for nutritional panel inclusion on label printouts.
- Data Sync for Item/Pricing/Category updates to tablet.
Secondary Job Functions
- Miscellaneous office and administrative tasks
- Education—4 year degree in Business Administration or related subject preferred.
- Experience—3 years in a business environment.
- Good communication skills
- MS Excel and database software
***Applicants will be tested on experience during the interview process.
Employee Offered Benefits
AFCFC’s benefit package includes group medical, dental, and vision health benefits; basic life and AD&D, flexible PTO, paid holiday, and 401k retirement plan with company match provision.