The Maintenance Janitor will perform the cleaning and sanitation of common and highly used areas in the facilities regularly and throughout the shift and assist with general maintenance and repairs as necessary.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Cleans and assists with the upkeep of the facilities.
- Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Cleans and disinfects restrooms, break/lunchrooms, conference rooms, and other highly use common areas
- Assists with emptying trash and replacing liners.
- Assists with inspections and identification of equipment or machines in need of repair as necessary.
- Troubleshoots issues to determine necessary repairs.
- Assists with general repairs that do not require a specialized technician as needed. Examples may include repairing drywall, painting, and repairing doors and other building fixtures.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies throughout the facilities.
- Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Related experience preferred.
- On-the-job training offered.
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisors or senior maintenance workers.
- Knowledge of general carpentry and repair.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Prolonged periods standing and walking.
- Must be physically able to climb ladders, bend, or crawl into awkward spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
Employee Offered Benefits
Benefits package includes group medical, dental, and vision health benefits; basic life and AD&D, flexible PTO, paid holiday, and 401k retirement plan with company match provision